Here is all you would wanna know about Facebook Payments | Facebook Payments App | Send Money Via Facebook? You have come to the right place. Continue below:
When it comes to payments using the Facebook platform, you really don’t have anything to worry about, because Facebook has all the security features that you could ever think of, in order to make your payment experience both secure and fun. We all know that innovation is actually what is taking Facebook far right?
Facebook Payments – Facebook social media does not just end at helping you get meet and make new friends who you’d be chatting with nor does it stop at getting touch with loved ones and families and sharing photos, video, and updates with them. You can also use Facebook to do money transactions between you, your friends and family with the use of the instant Facebook messenger.
Facebook payments is a means of making payments to a third party to get a product or service right on Facebook. Facebook has also made it possible for its users to link their debit cards to the services for easy transfer of money from one another.
How To Use Facebook Payments System
Using Facebook messenger to make Facebook payments requires a debit card on both ends of the transaction. Here’s how to get started;
- Go to your Facebook app.
- Click on your profile icon.
- Scroll down and click on Payments.
- Start a chat with the person you want to send money to.
- Tap the “more” icon in the toolbar.
- Tap on Payments again.
- Click on Next to skip the information on your screen.
- Enter an exact amount you wish to send to the person and drop a note that signifies what the payment is for.
- Lastly, click on the pay button.
How To Request Payment Vai Facebook
Also if you want to request money from your friend, you can;
- Click on request at the top of your screen.
- Enter the amount you want to request.
- State the reason for requesting.
- Click on the Request button to finish up the process.
Note: bear in mind that using a debit card for your transactions makes it easy for your transactions to be carried out and it is free.
Unlike PayPal or any other online payment sites, Facebook keeps records of all your conversations and payments with your friends in one message box, with the thumb up button as the dollar sign to send money. In order to reduce the risk of fake transactions, Facebook now has a rule that enables every Facebook user to enter a PIN or a fingerprint identification system before they can be able to send money to friends and families. This payment can be done using a debit card to handle the transfer of money, Facebook also offers free online payments services to its users to enable the transfer easier and faster.
Mode Of Making Facebook Payments
Making Facebook payments for a product or service rendered to you are different. This payments mode includes;
- Subscription – whenever you buy a subscription to any app, Facebook bills your funding instrument at the beginning of each subscription period.
- Pricing – listen carefully to the details of the transactions because your price may include your tax payment, fees payment, and shipping costs.
- Funding and spending – when you make a payment on Facebook you agree to provide a valid funding instrument. When you have successfully added your funding instrument, Facebook allows you to initiate a transaction using Facebook payments.
- Donations – making a donation to a charity organization on Facebook or to an individual who uses the features that Facebook made available for raising and collecting funds for personal causes.
There are also other methods of making a payment on Facebook which includes; mobile billing, use of stiletto (a prepaid payment), Facebook gift cards, authorization, etc.
Note: if you are below 18years, you can only access Facebook payment with the help of your parents or guardians. Make sure that you go through the Facebook terms and policies before making a payment to enable you to understand and know how Facebook payments work and also know your rights and responsibilities.
Thanks for checking out our post on Facebook Payments | Facebook Payments App | Send Money Via Facebook. I hope you learned something. Please do come back again.
If you really enjoyed this article, please use the share button below, share with your friends. Just like they said, Sharing is loving you know? We look forward to hearing from you as to your comments and suggestions.